IMPORTANT- please read DELIVERY FAQs before ordering
The DGF Brookie is a rich buttery, chocolate chip, cookie base topped with a rich decadent chocolate brownie. Oh and it's keto!
- Box of 8 cakes
- Low carb, 3.1 g impact carbs per portion*
- Low sugar, 1g naturally occurring sugars per cake
- 194 calories per portion*
- Approximately 46g in weight per portion*
- Keto friendly
- Approx box weight 368g
- Maltitol free
- Suitable for vegetarians
UK SHIPPING £4.50
- Shipping via 24 hour tracked post (our baking turnaround time is 1 to 5 days)
- Letterbox cakes- fit through your letterbox
- FREE shipping on orders over £35
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Refrigerate on arrival. Store in fridge for 7 days. Can be frozen for up to 2 months.
INGREDIENTS: Ground Almonds (Nuts), Cream (Milk), Free Range Egg, Sweetener: Erythritol, Coconut Milk (coconut Extract 54.55%, Water, Stabilisers, Guar Gum (E412), Xanthan Gum (E415), Emulsifier: Polysorbate 60 (E435), Coconut Oil, Vegan No Added Sugar Chocolate Chips (72% Min Cocoa Solids)(cocoa Mass, Sweetener: Xylitol (25%), Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin), Lindt 90% Chocolate (cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Low Fat Cocoa Powder, Sugar, Vanilla Flavour) (Milk, Nuts, Soya), Cocoa Powder, Soluble Fibre: Inulin, Vanilla Essence (mono-propylene Glycol, Water, Natural Flavouring, Colour: Caramel E150a), Raising Agent (Sodium Dihydrogen Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Sulphate), Salt.
ALLERGENS: See ingredients in bold.
* SERVING SIZE: Serving sizes are approximate. If a health condition or diet is dependent on more accurate macros, please weigh your portion and refer to the per 100g nutritional values. However please remember that what you are about to enjoy is a hand made product, therefore not all values are typical and not guaranteed, but we have done our best!
|Nutrition Facts||Per 100g*||Per cake (46g) *|
*Excessive consumption of foods containing polyols can lead to laxative effects.
HOW TO CALCULATE IMPACT CARBS OF OUR PRODUCTS:
Carbs - Polyols = impact carbs
What are impact carbs?
These are carbs that will have an impact on your blood sugar levels. We use polyols (a type of sweetener) that isn't absorbed by the body, and so we minus this from the total carb count. The carbs remaining between the two are the impact carbs.
Produced in a factory that also handles soy, peanuts and sesame
I still like the brookies but I found the base was not as cruchie as usual.
Nice flavour and texture. But for me it’s not my favourite one.
Warmed up with cream on top, mind blowing decadance
not as nice as i hoped they would be, i was hoping for the moistness of the fudge brownie with perhaps a little crunch from the cookie, but it was a bit dry and bland
I was not over whelmed by these cookie, the chocolate was too strong and the based tasteless and soggy.