IMPORTANT- please read DELIVERY FAQs before ordering
A new bigger, gooier chocolate brownie made from 90% Lindt chocolate, smothered in peanut butter. What's not to love! Oh and keto and low carb too.
A perfect keto snack or even a lovely desert with clotted cream! I personally like to warm them first! Dan
- Box of 8 brownies
- Low carb, 2.85 g impact carbs per portion*
- Low sugar, 0.9 g naturally occurring sugars per portion*
- 162 calories per portion*
- Approximately 42g in weight per portion*
- Keto friendly
- Approx box weight 368g
- Maltitol free
- Suitable for vegetarians
UK SHIPPING £4.50
- Shipping via 24 hour tracked post (our baking turnaround time is 1 to 5 days)
- Letterbox cakes- fit through your letterbox
- FREE shipping on orders over £35
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Refrigerate on arrival. Store in fridge for 7 days. Can be frozen for up to 2 months.
INGREDIENTS: Free range Egg, Peanut butter 14% (Peanuts, salt), Sweetener: Erythritol, Coconut milk (coconut extract 54.55%, water, stabilisers: Guar gum (E412) Xanthan gum (E415), emulsifier: polysorbate 60 (E435)) Ground Almonds (Nuts), Coconut oil, Lindt 90% Chocolate (cocoa mass min 90% solids, cocoa butter, low fat cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla flavour), Cocoa powder, Soluble fibre: Inulin, Vanilla essence (mono-propylene glycol, water, natural flavouring, Colour: caramel E150a), Raising agent (sodium dihydrogen diphosphate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium sulphate), Salt.
ALLERGENS: See ingredients in bold.
* SERVING SIZE: Serving sizes are approximate. If a health condition or diet is dependent on more accurate macros, please weigh your portion and refer to the per 100g nutritional values. However please remember that what you are about to enjoy is a hand made product, therefore not all values are typical and not guaranteed, but we have done our best!
|Nutrition Facts||Per 100g*||Per brownie(42g) *|
*Excessive consumption of foods containing polyols can lead to laxative effects.
HOW TO CALCULATE IMPACT CARBS OF OUR PRODUCTS:
Carbs - Polyols = impact carbs
What are impact carbs?
These are carbs that will have an impact on your blood sugar levels. We use polyols (a type of sweetener) that isn't absorbed by the body, and so we minus this from the total carb count. The carbs remaining between the two are the impact carbs.
Produced in a factory that also handles soy, milk and sesame
These are simply delicious - they are a good size and will easily last a week in the fridge or you can freeze them and they defrost well. And they’re gluten free - I thought I’d have to give up on having tasty cakes but these are amazing. Please give them a try and find out for yourself - you won’t regret it
My grandchildren and us loved them they have coeliac disease and dairy intolerance thank you
These are really nice with fresh cream or ice cream. Not as sweet as other types of cakes/brownies I’ve had from here but taste very good .
Expensive for the small slice it was. Tasted ok, but not as nice as another keto cake I've tried.