Yeah you read that right! Bis-nott blondie is based on a famous biscuit you have probably heard of 😉! All the buttery, rich toffee flavour but sugar free! Our team have absolutely smash it on this one and it is really special. In fact I have insisted on several taste tests and I wanted to make triple, quadruplely certain that this was the best it can be and I'm happy to share that with you.
- Box of 8 cakes
- Low carb, 1g net carbs per cake
- Low sugar, 0.9g naturally occurring sugars per cake
- calories per cake
- 5cm x 5cm, approximately 42g in weight.
- Keto friendly
- Maltitol free
- Suitable for vegetarians
UK SHIPPING £4.50
- Shipping via 24 hour tracked post (our baking turnaround time is 1 to 5 days)
- Letterbox cakes- fit through your letterbox
- FREE shipping on orders over £35
INGREDIENTS: Egg, Erythritol, Inulin, Steviol Glycosides, Almonds (Nuts), Erythritol, Butter (Milk), Inulin, Organic Coconut Flour, Raising Agent (Disodium Disphosphate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Rice Flour), Cinnamon, Steviol Glycosides, Ground Ginger, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Ground Cloves.
ALLERGENS: See ingredients in bold.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Refrigerate on arrival. Store in fridge for 7 days. Can be frozen for up to 2 months.
Now I love a ‘hairdressers biscuit’ as I call it. But my gosh these are jusy devine! I’ll be buying weekly I think.