Do you find most keto recipe sites annoying? I do. I hate how they go on, paragraph after paragraph to fill space.
So let’s crack on!
Oh before I do I have two things to tell you.
- This is best to do the night before serving so that it can firm up over night
- I left a cheeky link at the bottom of the page so you can buy the Deliciously Guilt Free products I used BUT you don’t have to!
This is simple, let’s start with the ingredients first.
- 680g cream cheese
- 200g mascarpone cheese
- 200g ricotta cheese
- 100g Double cream
- 100g erythritol
- 50g butter
- 50g inulin
From Deliciously Guilt Free
- 2 100g Keto Milk Chocolate Bars
- 2 boxes of Keto Cookies
- Keto Raspberry jam
- Fresh raspberries
- Freeze dried raspberries
Now I need to make this clear, I didn’t measure the exact ingredients above when I first made this. I tend to knock it together and taste to see if it needs a little more this or that.
Crush Deliciously Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies into a bowl and add melted butter to make a sticky mixture.
Use this to line the bottom of the pie dish.
Leave to chill in the fridge.
Add the cream cheese, mascopi, ricotta and double cream to a bowl.
Mix these thoroughly together. Add sweetener of your choosing and taste and mix in. When well mixed, melt 1 bar of Deliciously Guilt Free Keto Milk Chocolate and add to the mixture. Mix this together.
Now spoon this mixture onto the Keto Cookie base you made earlier and chill in the fridge.
You have a few options now and all of them are fabulously keto!
- Melt the Deliciously Guilt Free Keto Milk Chocolate bar and pour on top. Add freeze dried or fresh raspberries
- Melt Deliciously Guilt Free Keto Milk Chocolate bar and slowly add a little cream under heat and keep mixing to make a keto ganache
- Make a raspberry keto jam and smother over the top
This recipe is great as you can adapt it and make it how you like.