IMPORTANT- please read DELIVERY FAQs before ordering
The Salted Caramel Blondie! Rich, buttery, blondies- guaranteed to win your heart. Enjoy them at room temperature or warmed up with a dollop of cream or ice cream.
- Box of 8 cakes
- Low carb, 1.3 g impact carbs per portion*
- Low sugar, 0.6 g naturally occurring sugars per portion*
- 194 calories per portion*
- Approximately 46g in weight per portion*
- Keto friendly
- Approx box weight 368g
- Maltitol free
- Suitable for vegetarians
UK SHIPPING £4.50
- Shipping via 24 hour tracked post (our baking turnaround time is 1 to 5 days)
- Letterbox cakes- fit through your letterbox
- FREE shipping on orders over £35
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Refrigerate on arrival. Store in fridge for 7 days. Can be frozen for up to 2 months.
INGREDIENTS: Butter (Milk, salt), Free range Egg, Ground Almonds (Nuts), Sweetener: Erythritol, Double cream (Milk) Soluble fibre: Inulin, Natural salted caramel flavour (mono propylene glycol, water, colour: caramel E450a, salt, natural flavourings, vanilla powder), Raising agent (sodium dihydrogen diphosphate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium sulphate), Salt (0.5%)
ALLERGENS: See ingredients in bold.
* SERVING SIZE: Serving sizes are approximate. If a health condition or diet is dependent on more accurate macros, please weigh your portion and refer to the per 100g nutritional values. However please remember that what you are about to enjoy is a hand made product, therefore not all values are typical and not guaranteed, but we have done our best!
|Nutrition Facts||Per 100g*||Per cake (46g) *|
*Excessive consumption of foods containing polyols can lead to laxative effects.
HOW TO CALCULATE IMPACT CARBS OF OUR PRODUCTS:
Carbs - Polyols = impact carbs
What are impact carbs?
These are carbs that will have an impact on your blood sugar levels. We use polyols (a type of sweetener) that isn't absorbed by the body, and so we minus this from the total carb count. The carbs remaining between the two are the impact carbs.
Produced in a factory that also handles soy, peanuts and sesame
These were quite nice, we were not keen on the texture but the flavour was nice.
Thank you Sue :)
Fantastic, I eat mine warmed up in the microwave for 20 seconds then add some berries and double cream.
They taste super sweet and a little salty which works so well.
Definitely order these again.
Thank you Paula, warming up is one of the best ways to enjoy our cakes, sounds delicious with the berries and cream.
Bought these along with another three flavours and these were my favourites, great consistency and wonderfully sweet taste.
Finished them and bought some more, *****
Thanks for the lovely review, so pleased you enjoyed the cakes :)
Although it sounds nice as anything caramel always is, it looks simple compared to some of the others, but the taste is supercalourfragilitic
Thank you so much Suki
Tasty, light and definitely delicious