IMPORTANT- please read DELIVERY FAQs before ordering
Deliciously rich and silky, these vegan chocolate fudge brownies are dense and intensely chocolatey.
- Box of 8 brownies
- Low carb, 3.8 g impact carbs per portion*
- Low sugar, 0.6 g naturally occurring sugars per portion*
- 169 calories per portion*
- Approximately 52g in weight per portion*
- Keto friendly
- Approx box weight 416g
- Maltitol free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable for vegans
UK SHIPPING £4.50
- Shipping via 24 hour tracked post (our baking turnaround time is 1 to 5 days)
- Letterbox cakes- fit through your letterbox
- FREE shipping on orders over £35
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Refrigerate on arrival. Store in fridge for 7 days. Can be frozen for up to 2 months.
INGREDIENTS: Tofu (water, Soy beans (14.6%), isolated Soy protein (2.4%) acidity regulator: E575, firming agent: E509, Ground Almonds (Nuts), Sweetener: Erythritol, Coconut milk (coconut extract 54.55%, water, stabilisers: Guar gum (E412) Xanthan gum (E415), emulsifier: polysorbate 60 (E435)) Coconut oil, Vegan no added sugar chocolate chips 10.3% (72% minimum cocoa solids) (cocoa mass, sweetener: Xylitol (25%), cocoa butter, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin), Cocoa powder, Soluble fibre: Inulin, Vanilla essence (mono-propylene glycol, water, natural flavouring, Colour: caramel E150a), Raising agent (sodium dihydrogen diphosphate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium sulphate), Salt.
ALLERGENS: See ingredients in bold.
* SERVING SIZE: Serving sizes are approximate. If a health condition or diet is dependent on more accurate macros, please weigh your portion and refer to the per 100g nutritional values. However please remember that what you are about to enjoy is a hand made product, therefore not all values are typical and not guaranteed, but we have done our best!
Contains Xylitol keep away from pets, especially dogs
|Nutrition Facts||Per 100g*||Per brownie (52g) *|
*Excessive consumption of foods containing polyols can lead to laxative effects.
HOW TO CALCULATE IMPACT CARBS OF OUR PRODUCTS:
Carbs - Polyols = impact carbs
What are impact carbs?
These are carbs that will have an impact on your blood sugar levels. We use polyols (a type of sweetener) that isn't absorbed by the body, and so we minus this from the total carb count. The carbs remaining between the two are the impact carbs.
Produced in a factory that also handles milk, eggs, peanuts and sesame
Lovely rich, moist dark chocolate cake, nice to eat something that doesn’t seem like you’re dieting all the time
I love these brownies, some are too sweet for me but these are perfect.
These were good. For me personally they weren’t very ‘brownie’ like (not a brownie texture, very moist throughout and soft) but the flavour was pretty good.
Never did I think a keto brownie could taste so good! Boy, was I wrong.. Buy these, you won’t be disappointed